Stay safe and comfortable during any emergency with the AVI Survival Products U900 Life Vest approved by the FAA TSO (TSO-C13g) conformity. Its one-of-a-kind design is a great choice for both children and adults over 30lbs. The flexible design has an open collar for ease of donning and should be placed over the neck and shoulders of the wearer. The U900 Life Vest features adjustable waist straps designed with a single attachment and adjustment point for a perfect fit. The inflation of the life preserver can be accomplished via the installed CO2 Cylinder or via the Manual Oral Valve. A water activated Locator Light is installed for maximum visibility.
The U900 Life Vest is available for a 10 year interval of inspection. Customizable pack sizes are available to accommodate aircraft stowage locations.
Survival Products U900 C13g Set of 2 Life Vests
- Design allows excellent freedom of movement
- Single Cell design conforms to your body to ease donning
- Flexible, comfortable, lightweight flotation fabric
- Made from Urethane Coated Nylon
- Yellow-Orange Urethane Coated Nylon reflective material for visibility
- Adjustable belt that allows you to create a custom fit
- Multiple inflation methods, CO2 Cylinder or via the Manual Oral Valve
- Features a water activated locator light reflective material for maximum visibility
- Optional: Integrated whistle for added safety
- FAA Approved TSO-C13g Life Vest
- Complies with FAR 25.853 (a) for Flame Retardancy
- Sealed Pack Design
- Various Pack Sizes Available