4-6 Person Life Raft (NON-TSO)
For General, Private Aviation & Marin Use
Part Number: 1400B-3:
Pack Size: 6" x 13" x 14"
Weight: 14 lbs
- 4-Person wit Canopy Only, no Survival Kit
- Lightest and smallest package on the market today, designed for private pilots and pleasure boaters.
- Comprised of buoyancy tube, deck, life lines, CO2 inflation system, boarding handles, retaining line, hand pump, bailing bucket, sea anchor, and valise.
- Lightest weight and most compact - easy to carry, stow away, and maneuver in any emergency situation.
- Easily deployed by women, children, exhausted pilots or boaters.
- Soft-pack valise made of practically indestructible nylon with secure Velcro closures.
- Constructed of heavy-duty FAA approved neoprene coated nylon fabric.
- Optional highly visible orange canopy to aid in search and rescue operations.
- Contains aluminum cylinders and valves eliminating corrosion and greatly reducing the weight.
- High-tech CO2 automatic inflation system, inflates in 10 seconds.
- Optional survival kits are available to meet individual requirements.
- 5-year warranty on parts and labor, built to last a lifetime with proper care.
Required Raft Compartment Size = Add 3" to Raft Pack Dimensions.
Required Raft Weight = +/- 2.0 lbs.
4 Person Non-TSO Life Raft / With Canopy, No Survival Kit